Cajun-style Roasted Pork LoinFrom juldomnicder 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put everything into a pot on med and heat through
- pierce meat with knife or fork all over
- pour marinade over meat keep about 1/2 a cup for reserve and set aside
- place meat with marinade in fridge for 2-3 hours
- remove meat from marinade and pour reserve liquid over meat for baisting
- roast meat at 325F for 40 minutes or so until cooked through baisting frequently
- I like to serve with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veggies!!
The Cookjuldomnicder Saskatoon, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!