Banana Nut Pudding Cream CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 stick oleo shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 ounces non dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 2 small packages banana instant pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups non dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Make a crust of oleo, flour, sugar and crushed pecans.
- Bake 15 minutes then cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar well then fold in non dairy whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on the crust then mix pudding with milk and spread on cheese mixture.
- Cover with non dairy whipped topping, nuts and coconut.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Another wonderful sounding cheesecake. Another high five heading your way, I'm going to tag along with Tink and fork in my hand also.henrie in Savannah loved it
i said im coming i still have my fork from the other cheesecake wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!