Asiago Sun-dried Tomato BreadFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
- Makes One (1 1/2-pound) Loaf shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (7/8 ounce) extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Baker's Special dry milk or instant powdered milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups (13 ounces) King Arthur Unbleached Special bread flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 ounce) chopped sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Program the machine for the Basic setting, light crust, and press Start.
- Check the dough's consistency about 7 minutes after the kneading cycle begins, adding additional water or flour to form a soft, smooth ball of dough.
- Allow the machine to complete its cycle.
- Cool the bread completely before serving.
- Yield: 1 loaf.
- Nutrition information per serving (1 slice, 1/16 of loaf, 41g): 112 cal, 2g fat, 4g protein, 18g complex carbohydrates, 1g sugar, 1g dietary fiber, 2mg cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 76mg potassium, 9RE vitamin A, 1mg iron, 39mg calcium, 52mg phosphorus.