Jetts Favorite Peanut Butter CookieFrom jett2whit 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into small or medium sized balls and flatten with fork.
- The cookies don't rise much and they don't get too brown so watch out that the bottoms don't get too burnt.
- *another option is to roll these in sugar and cinnamon like a snickerdoodle!*
People Who Like This Dish 11
- chelby1969 Alliance, Ohio
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- herby Albany, NY
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- gapeach55 Covington, GA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating14 people
Sounds good! I love a good p'nut butter cookie.They are my hubbys favorite.He's a P'nutbutterholic.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
hey jett this sound easy and yummy thanks for sharing
nice to see you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great Job Jett w/Eating Only 3 Of These. I would Sit In Some Secluded Spot And Enjoy The Whole Batch For Myself ;) Gimme Some Cold Milk And I Will Be In My Happy Place!goblue434 in Anniston loved it