Apple Dumplin CobblerFrom marthacheves 8 years ago
How to make it
- Separate each "twist"
- On a sheet of waxed paper using your fingers or a spoon press each flat (will be about twice their width)
- Cut each twist in half
- Wrap each piece of apple with twist
- Place in rows in a 9 x 9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bring to a boil sugar, water and butter.
- Pour over apples.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon (optional)
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmarthacheves Charlotte, NC
The Rating7 people
This sounds incredible. Love the combination of apples and cinnamon twists. Yummers. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds fantastic, Martha...^5 on this one, for sure...thanks for sharing =)
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Oh yeah, now that's what I'm talking about. Outstanding. Can't wait to try this one. It's going to be so good with some fresh brewed coffee. Thank you so much.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!