Basil Chicken Over Angel HairFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 ounce package angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic chopped shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast halves cooked and cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of salted boiling water cook angel hair pasta until al dente about 10 minutes.
- Drain well then set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium high heat then sauté onions and garlic.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, basil, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium then cover skillet and simmer 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Toss sauce with hot cooked angel hair pasta to coat then serve with parmesan cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
I love your style CM! This sounds absolutely fantastic! Hi^5!neon in Westland loved it
Tomatoes and fresh basil will go so well over chicken and pasta, thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!