Butter Pecan Pie BarsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine melted shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 cups chopped pecans shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- For crust mix flour, melted butter, melted margarine and powdered sugar.
- Press into bottom of a greased rectangular pan to form crust then bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Boil all filling ingredients except nuts until thick and foamy then add nuts and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over pan baked crust then bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!