Corn ChowderFrom donnag 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced or 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 16-ounce package whole-kernel corn shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Coat the crock of a 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine all the ingredients in the crock-pot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
The Cookdonnag Lincoln
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!