Tuna and White Bean SaladFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 2 6 1/8 ounce cans light tuna in olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped OR 1/2 teaspoon dried shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 15 ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut in 1/2" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Drain 2 tablespoons oil from tuna into a large bowl.
- Discard remaining oil.
- Whisk in vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Break tuna into large chunks.
- Add to bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently to mix.