Smoked Salmon PizzaFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 8 ounces prepared pizza dough shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup dill Cream shopping list
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon shopping list
- dill Cream: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 500F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out into a 10-inch round.
- Transfer dough to a rimless baking sheet; brush with olive oil.
- Scatter sliced onion over the top.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread the Dill Cream ( combine all ingredients )over the top to within an inch of the edge.
- Arrange the salmon to cover the surface entirely.
- Use a pizza wheel to slice into 6 pieces.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
I Like Food83 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Party Food316 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Anything Goes286 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Healthy Baking123 members
Companys Coming115 members