Crockpot Potato-cheese SoupFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 8 potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1 tsp savory shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Add potatoes, chives, celery, parsley, onion, paprika, celery seed, savory and salt in your slow cooker and add water to cover. Cook on high for one hour. Turn heat to low and cook 4-5 hours or until potatoes are done. Combine milk and flour thoroughly.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour mixture slowly, and stir constantly 3-4 minutes. Add cheese; stir until melted. Turn crock-pot to high setting. Add cheese mixture to soup and cook until slightly thickened.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating2 people
I've got a full plate to deal with, and as such really appreciate 'easy to cook'. And it really sounds like a stick-to-your-ribs type of meal. Soup really is good food, eh?
I also like the addition of savory to the mix. I have it in my pan...morewindy1950 in Flint loved it
I love potato soups and really like the sounds of this one, not only easy to prepare but bold on tastes. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!