Chicken and Dumpling CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add chicken thighs, broth, wine and garlic to cooker and
- cook for 6 minutes under high pressure.
- Reduce pressure quickly under cold water.
- Combine biscuit mix, milk, and dill and drop large spoonfuls into boiling chicken broth.
- Cook uncovered for 6 minutes.
- Serves 4.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
Sounds like a pure comfort food to me! The dumplings sound easy and yummy!juels in Clayton loved it
Blue this sounds like a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe I have, and it is wonderful....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Sounds absolutely fabulous, of course I'll have to try this without a pressure cooker. I agree with gagagrits it does sound very similar to a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe, can't go wrong there, (-; ... thanks for sharing.
CVcelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!