Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Honey MustardFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 3Tbs mustard seeds shopping list
- 1Tbs fennel seeds shopping list
- 1/2tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 14oz. pork tenderloins shopping list
- kosher salt and fresh ground perrer shopping list
- 1/2c grainy Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4c traditional Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4c honey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. In a morter,lightly crush mustard and fennel seeds with the crushed red pepper. Set the pork tenderloinson a rimmed baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Spread crushed spices on baking sheet and roll pork tenderloins in them to coat.
- Roast for about 20 mins,till thermometer registers 145. Transfer tenderloins to cutting board and let rest 10 mins.
- In a small bowl,mix the mustards with the honey and season with salt and pepper. Slice pork 1/2"thich and serve with honey mustard.