Butter Mint SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt mints in water then add gelatin and pineapple.
- Store in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight then stir in marshmallows and topping.
- Put in a rectangular pan and freezer several hours.
- Set out of freezer 30 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
How funny - my grandmother used to make this salad, and I still have it in my collections, though I haven't made it in years and years...it's very refreshing, and a great summer frozen salad - thanks for the reminder, chefm!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!