Egg and Ham BruschettaFrom aussie_meat_pie 7 years ago
- 1 small loaf ciabatta, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp prepared pesto shopping list
- 150g shaved ham shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced shopping list
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill on high. Toast both sides of bread for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and pesto. Spread over toast.
- Top each piece of toast with an even amount of ham, tomato, avocado and egg. Sprinkle with cheese and grill for 2-3 minutes until melted.
The Cookaussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
The Rating4 people
This is a breakfast I love to make on the weekend. Then sit back with coffee play Scrabble and watch the birds.
I love that presentation five forks and a great big smile :)trigger in loved it
Looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh wow, this looks sooooo good!adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!