Yummy Hot Fudge SauceFrom linebb956 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add about 1/3 of the sugar and 1/3 of the evaporated milk.
- Stir in and add half the remaining sugar and evaporated milk.
- Stir again and add the rest of the sugar and evaporated milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- Return to the stove and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Makes about 2 cups to pour over creamy cold ice cream!
- Top it with some chopped nuts, whipped topping and a cherry with a stem.
- This is so so good!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating3 people
Its that time of year again.....This sounds really good...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Love ice cream and chocolate. So it must me good, will give this one a try and I wonder if it will be good on other things besides ice cream how about on fruit
jasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!