Asparagus WrapsFrom mom_of_boys 6 years ago
How to make it
- Lay phillo dough on wax paper and cut dough in half.
- Melt butter and mix in minced garlic (use your judgment when adding garlic).
- Baste garlic butter on 1 piece of phillo dough.
- Sprinkle light amount of parmesan cheese over entire piece.
- Place one thick spear of asparagus at top of dough (cut to size of dough).
- Now place a piece of cream cheese along side of asparagus.
- Roll twice and put 1 thin spear of asparagus on dough.
- Roll rest of the way.
- Baste small amount of butter on seam.
- Place seam down on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for approx. 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookmom_of_boys Omaha, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!