Egg Drop SoupFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 3 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- Dash of white pepper shopping list
- 1 med. green onion (with top), chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon corn starch shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cold water shopping list
- soy sauce to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat chicken broth, salt and white pepper to boiling in 2 quart saucepan.
- Stir green onion into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture slowly into broth, stirring constantly with fork until egg forms shreds.
- 3 servings (about 1 cup each).
- Thicken with cornstarch in wanted.
- Add soy if wanted.
- I used to buy the boxed until I found this a couple years ago... I have this for lunch quite often.