Chicken and Spinach Pasta With Creamy Red SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese cut up shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta shopping list
How to make it
- In large deep frying pan brown chicken over medium heat in small amount of olive oil.
- Add garlic and let cook just until garlic begins to brown.
- Add tomatoes, cream cheese, basil and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer stirring occasionally.
- Start boiling noodles and when almost done add spinach to water.
- Continue cooking until pasta is done.
- When cream cheese has melted and sauce is creamy add pasta and spinach to pan.
- Stir well then serve immediately.