Polynesian White Chocolate Chip cookiesFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 2/3 cup All purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (100% pure) or imitation shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (12-ounce package) shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Craisins® Sweetened dried cranberries shopping list
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts & walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup Diced, dried pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt in separate bowl.
- 2. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 3. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Do not over-mix. Stir in morsels, coconut, craisins & nuts w/diced pineapple pieces.
- 4. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto un-greased baking sheets.
- 5. Bake in preheated 375° F. oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool slightly (up to 10 minutes) before attempting to remove.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!