Light Lemon Cheesecake SquaresFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled shopping list
- 6 ounces sliced strawberries (or other fruit of your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crust ingredients, press into 13x9 pan.
- In small bowl stir together sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- In another small bowl, mix jello and boiling water; add lemon juice and extract. Put in freezer to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Whip evaporated milk on high in mixing bowl until thick and holds a peak.
- Turn mixer to low; mix in cream cheese mixture.
- Mix in the jello mixture.
- Pour over crust in pan. Add strawberries or other fruit.
- Chill; cut into squares.