Rolled Soft Chicken TacosFrom twistedsister 6 years ago
- 3 bone-in chicken breasts shopping list
- ½ tomato, chopped shopping list
- ¼ onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon comino shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 12-16 corn tortillas shopping list
- Veg oil shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken with enough water to cover. Cook until done. Cool & de-bone chicken. Chop chicken, and reserve broth. If you use boneless breasts, add 2-3 teaspoons chicken bouillon to water when cooking chicken.
- Sauté the tomato and onion until soft. Add chicken & sauté 2 minutes. Add enough reserved broth to cover chicken mixture by about 1 inch. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and comino. Simmer 15 minutes. Thicken with flour & water whisked together. Spoon out gravy into separate pan and keep warm.
- Soften corn tortillas in enough hot oil to coat tortillas. Fill each softened tortilla with chicken and place in rolled tacos in dish. Spoon gravy over tacos to serve.