Rolled Soft Chicken TacosFrom twistedsister 8 years ago
- 3 bone-in chicken breasts shopping list
- ½ tomato, chopped shopping list
- ¼ onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon comino shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 12-16 corn tortillas shopping list
- Veg oil shopping list
How to make it
- Boil chicken with enough water to cover. Cook until done. Cool & de-bone chicken. Chop chicken, and reserve broth. If you use boneless breasts, add 2-3 teaspoons chicken bouillon to water when cooking chicken.
- Sauté the tomato and onion until soft. Add chicken & sauté 2 minutes. Add enough reserved broth to cover chicken mixture by about 1 inch. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and comino. Simmer 15 minutes. Thicken with flour & water whisked together. Spoon out gravy into separate pan and keep warm.
- Soften corn tortillas in enough hot oil to coat tortillas. Fill each softened tortilla with chicken and place in rolled tacos in dish. Spoon gravy over tacos to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktwistedsister San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!