Tilapia FlorentineFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 pkg (6oz) baby spinach shopping list
- 6 tsp. canola oil,divided shopping list
- 4 tilapia fillets(4oz ea) shopping list
- 2Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 2tsp garlic-herb seasoning blend shopping list
- 1 egg ,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2c part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a non-stick skillet,cook spinach in 4tsp oil till wilted;drain
- Meanwhile place tilapia fillets in greased 9x13" baking dish, Drizzle with lime juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- In a small bowl,combine the egg,ricotta cheese and spinach;spoon over fillets. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
This looks just great. Does it brown at all on top? I've never seen fish prepared this way but what's not to love :) high 5otterpond in Windermere loved it
very good recipe....and so healthy!shecooks4u in Chandler loved it
Love this! Will be trying soon.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it