Tilapia FlorentineFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (6oz) baby spinach shopping list
- 6 tsp. canola oil,divided shopping list
- 4 tilapia fillets(4oz ea) shopping list
- 2Tbs lime juice shopping list
- 2tsp garlic-herb seasoning blend shopping list
- 1 egg ,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2c part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a non-stick skillet,cook spinach in 4tsp oil till wilted;drain
- Meanwhile place tilapia fillets in greased 9x13" baking dish, Drizzle with lime juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- In a small bowl,combine the egg,ricotta cheese and spinach;spoon over fillets. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Love this! Will be trying soon.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
very good recipe....and so healthy!shecooks4u in Phoenix loved it
This looks just great. Does it brown at all on top? I've never seen fish prepared this way but what's not to love :) high 5otterpond in Orlando loved it