Stir fry Chicken SteakFrom gigilovescats2 7 years ago
- 1 large vidalia or sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 large red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 box chopped frozen spinach shopping list
- 6 chicken steaks or breakfast steaks shopping list
- season salt shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 1 pkg shredded colby and montery cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg flour or wheat tortillas shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- First chop the onion and pepper
- In a large fry pan put the onion and pepper with the butter.
- Cook covered until the onions are just beginning to turn clear, add the steak, covered with garlic powder and season salt.
- Cover the pan back up and allow the steak to cook about 8 minutes. This is a thin steak so it doesn't take long, In the meantime I take the spinach, put it in the microwave to thaw, about 3 min.
- Take the steak up and put it on a plate to cut up into strips, add the spinach, salt, in the meantime, cover for 5 min, then uncover and let the water boil out and cook down until the onions, pepper, spinach is slightly browned in the pan with the butter.
- Add the steak back, mix, cover the top with cheese and then serve with tortilla's.
- ** You have your meat, veggies, cheese, and bread! Woohoo a great meal in a rolled up tortilla!