Raisin SauceFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 1 cup of seedless raisins shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 2 tbsp of corn starch shopping list
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of ground ginger shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of cinnamon shopping list
- 2 tbsp of cold water shopping list
- 1 tbsp of butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice (or rum) shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer one cup of raisins in water for 15 minutes
- Make a paste of corn starch, sugar, salt, spices and cold water.
- Add to raisins and heat until thick.
- Remove from heat and add the butter, and rum.
- Stir well and serve over ice cream or sliced pound cake.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!