Slow Cooker Chicken CreoleFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Creole-style seasoning shopping list
- 14 1/2 ounce can stewed tomatoes with liquid shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, diced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 4 ounce can mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Season with salt, pepper and Creole seasoning to taste.
- Stir in tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, garlic, onion mushrooms and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours OR on High for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
This sounds like dinner tomorrow. 5bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
Good One Lorraine
goblue434 in Anniston loved it
I agree, this sounds amazing. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it