Garlic Feta ChickenFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 16 ounce can cut tomatoes with basil shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 pound boneless skinless breasts trimmed of fat and cut into 4 pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces egg noodles shopping list
- mint sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lemon juice, cinnamon, garlic, tomatoes, bay leaf, pepper, sherry and onions.
- Stir well then place in bottom of crock pot.
- Brown chicken on both sides in oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat 4 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to the crock pot then cover and cook on low setting for 10 hours.
- Discard bay leaf then during last half hour cook noodles separately then drain and keep warm.
- Serve topped with chicken and garnished with mint sprigs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds just yummy, I love my crock pot!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I love it, sounds delicious - 5aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Great recipe....love the flavors!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!