Vaniljran - Swedish Cream WafersFrom food_devil 5 years ago
How to make it
- For cookie dough; Cream 1 C butter well and beat in the heavy cream.
- Add flour a little at a time and stir well.
- Wrap and chill at least 2 hrs.
- Roll dough very thin, about 1/8" thick and cut with small round or fluted round cutters.
- Sprinkle rounds with sugar if desired(optional)
- Using a spatula, place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pierce each cookie several times with a fork.
- Bake about 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cookies should not brown much at all.
- For filing; mix remaining ingredients well.
- Put two wafers together to make sandwiches with about 1/2 tsp filling.
- Enjoy with a nice hot cup of tea!