Different Color Chocolate lollipopsFrom cookingbringmehappiness 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour your chocolate into the top pot of the double boiler.
- Turn the heat on low. Gently melt the chocolate until it becomes liquid.
- Stir the chocolate as it melts. Continue to stir the chocolate so it does not burn or stick to the double boiler.
- Lay your candy molds out on a flat surface.
- Place one lollipop stick in each mold. Fit them into the slot for the lollipop sticks.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the lollipop candy molds until they are filled
- Allow the chocolate to cool. Fill in with more chocolate if it settles unevenly as it cools. Make sure the stick is covered. put in freezer for about 8 mins.
- Pop the chocolate lollipops out of the candy mold then wrap in clear lollipop bags
The Cookcookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!