Quick And Easy Popcorn BallsFrom dianalee27 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pop the popcorn in the microwave according to instructions on bag. Let cool. Shake the bag so all the un-popped kernels go to the bottom of the bag. Clean out your kitchen sink and dry thoroughly with a clean dry towel. Place stopper in drain. Gently pour the popped popcorn into the sink being careful not to let any un-popped kernels get through.
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over medium high heat. Stir in the marshmallows. Reduce heat to low and cook for 7 minutes or until the marshmallows have completely melted. Stir frequently.
- Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat the popcorn well. Lightly spray your hands with the cooking spray and take a handful of the popcorn mixture and press into a small ball. Place on a clean surface and repeat above with remaining popcorn mixture. Wrap each popcorn ball in a small section of plastic wrap.
- For the holidays, I use a small amount of food color to match. Orange for Halloween, red or green for Christmas, etc.
- You can also add candy corn for Halloween or cinnamon red hearts for Valentine's Day. They're fun to make and the
- kids love them.