Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke TorteFrom sista 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups chopped bagels (about 3 bagels) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 container (4 ounces) cholesterol-free egg substitute or 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 can (8 1/2 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped, divided shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, combine the bagels and oil; mix well. Spray 9X2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray. Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- With electric mixer, combine cheeses, soup, egg, green onion, Italian seasoning and garlic; mix well. Spread half of cheese mixture over bagel crust. Top with artichokes and half each of peppers and basil. Spread remaining cheese filling over basil; top with remaining peppers. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until set in middle,. Cool. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Run knife around edge of torte; remove side of pan. Top with remaining basil. Slice thinly and serve with crackers.