Green Bean StewFrom mark555 8 years ago
- 1 lb hamburger shopping list
- 6-8 med potatoes peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 Med onion chopped shopping list
- 4 cans of green beans drained (or the same amount of fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp seasoned pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp Emeril's Original Essence shopping list
- 12- cups beef bullion . shopping list
- 2 TBS flour shopping list
- 4 cups water (more or less as needed) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan or Dutch oven, Brown hamburger, spices and onion
- add potatoes and cover with bullion, you might need more bullion or water to cover so you have a couple of inches of space between the broth and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and turn down to a high simmer, until potatoes are done.
- Add canned green beans, and bring to a boil.
- in a small bowl mix flour and broth to a thin paste, stir into stew to thicken. (you might want to add more depending on how thick you like it)
- NOTE: If you are using fresh or frozen green beans cook them with the potatoes.
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating5 people
~Hello~ Mark ~
It is the 'Emeril Essence' that really makes
this recipe a "5"FORK!!!!! What did we ever do
before 'He' bottled His 'Essence'??? !!!
Thanks for sharing this "sure to please"
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
We are green bean, wax bean, ANY bean fans from way back so this will fit quite nicely into our lives, Mark! My thanks and my five...
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This sounds right up my alley. I am a true green bean lover.Thanks.gapeach55 in Covington loved it