Chicken TetrazziniFrom dianalee27 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds of chicken breasts with the skin removed shopping list
- One 10 ounce can of chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup of white wine or cooking sherry shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced dried parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- One 7 ounce package of uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 pound of fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- One 5 ounce can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken, broth wine, onion, parsley, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper into the slow cooker. Cover
- and cook at Setting low for 6 to 8 hours or setting high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the chicken with a large slotted spoon to a platter and let cool slightly.
- Increase setting to high on slow cooker and add the spaghetti and mushrooms to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until spaghetti is done.
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the bones, cutting meat into bite size pieces.
- Combine the evaporated milk and flour in a small bowl, stirring until smooth.
- After the spaghetti is cooked, add the chicken pieces and evaporated milk mixture to the slow cooker,
- stirring gently to blend. Cover and heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Serve with a Romaine salad and
- warm garlic bread.
The Cookdianalee27 NE
The Rating5 people
thanks great recipe love the combo. and ingredients thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds elegant and delicious! Great comfort food!juels in Clayton loved it