Graham CrackersFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 cups sifted whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- Combine milk and lemon juice and set aside for a few minutes to curdle. shopping list
- In a small bowl whisk the oil and honey then whisk in the curdled milk. shopping list
- In a medium sized bowl sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. shopping list
- Make a well in the center and pour in the liquid mixture. shopping list
- Stir gently until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and balls up in the center. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease baking sheets or line them with baking parchment.
- Using a rolling pin on a lightly greased or lightly floured surface roll dough out about 1/8" thick.
- Cut out traditional squares or other shapes with cookie cutters.
- Arrange on prepared sheets and prick dough with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer crackers to racks and cool thoroughly before storing in a tightly closed tin.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!