chocolate cinnamon nut filled Coffee CakeFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- • Filling: shopping list
- • 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- • 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- • ............................................................................... shopping list
- • 1 cup butter shopping list
- • 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- • 3 large eggs shopping list
- • 3 cups flour shopping list
- • 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- • 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- • 1/4 cup cream or milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine filling ingredients; set aside.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube cake pan. Heat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl with mixer at high speed, beat butter with sugar until light. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and soda in a medium bowl. Combine sour cream and milk or cream in a small bowl.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture, alternating with the sour cream mixture. Beat until smooth. Spoon half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the filling mixture over the batter. Spoon remaining batter evenly over the filling. Carefully spread to cover.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a rack in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove the sides of the pan and cool completely on rack.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating3 people
Saving this one! Love cinnamon, nuts and chocolate!juels in Clayton loved it
I always loved this cake Peeta..Thanks for sharing!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
youre so right peeta its sounds fabulous yummy indeed cant wait to try it ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!