Creamy Oreo PieFrom despinap 8 years ago
How to make it
- CRUSH 26 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- CHOP 9 of the remaining cookies; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add chopped cookies and whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Halve remaining 4 cookies; stand on cut edges around center of pie.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.