Tender Braised BeefFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 green onion trimmed and cut into 2” pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup sherry shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger root shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2-1/2 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 2-1/2 pounds chuck steak cubed shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk onion with sherry, garlic, ginger, sugar, salt and pepper in small bowl then set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat then brown quickly on all sides.
- Add sherry mixture and cook stirring for 3 minutes then add chicken broth.
- Simmer covered 2 hours or until meat is tender.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!