Baked Chicken Lemon and Pea RisottoFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 chicken breast fillets, quartered shopping list
- 2 leeks, sliced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
- 2 cup arborio rice OR carnaroli rice shopping list
- 5 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a fry pan over high heat, add oil and saute chicken 3 minutes per side OR until well browned.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add leeks and zest to pan and cook 5 minutes until leeks are golden.
- Place leek mixture, rice and stock in a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add chicken and peas to risotto.
- Cover tightly and bake another 20 minutes.
- The risotto will be quite liquid at this point.
- Stir the Parmesan, lemon juice, mint, salt and pepper through the risotto.
- Stir for 2 minutes to thicken.