Crab and Artichoke Chicken In Creamy Brie Sauce Over LinguiniFrom momto5 6 years ago
- 1 can of artichoke hearts in water shopping list
- 8 oz lump crab meat shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 2 T white wine or cooking wine shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 8 chicken tenders or 4 boneless-skinless breasts halved shopping list
- 4 slices of swiss cheese shopping list
- BRIE SAUCE- shopping list
- 1 C white wine or cooking wine shopping list
- 1 T minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp finely chopped red onion or shallots shopping list
- 2 C heavy cream shopping list
- 4 oz brie with rind removed, cubed shopping list
- 2 T Dijon mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- linguini or prefered pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Coursely chop up crab meat and artichokes
- Sautee in a skillet over med heat with 3 T butter and 2 T wine and 1 glove garlic for about 5 min. and set aside
- In a sauce pan add 1 C wine, 1 T garlic, and onion or shallots.
- Reduce by 1/2. Add cream and simmer for 10 min.
- reduce heat and add brie and mustard.
- Mix until brie is almost or completely melted (your preference).
- Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Put chicken in the bottome of a greased casserole dish.
- Cut swiss cheese slices in half and put on top of chicken.
- Spread crab mixture evenly over the top.
- Pour Brie sauce over the top of that.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- Serve over linguini or your favorite pasta
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating6 people
This is wonderful! Love everything about it. Will be trying this one. Thanks for sharing!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
great family recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
DELICIOUS GOODNESS on a
It is so 'mouth-watering' it makes me (^_^)~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!