Parmesan Crusted ChickenFrom mom_of_boys 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or use a non stick pan.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the egg whites, then toss in the combined Parmesan and pepper to coat.
- Place in the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with a simple tomato or green salad.
- Note: You must use good quality Parmesan for a crunchy crust.
The Cookmom_of_boys Omaha, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!