Rachel and Opals Cheese StrawsFrom irishiz 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred the cheese and place it in a large bowl. Add the flour, butter, red pepper flakes and salt. Using a large spoon, work the dough until completely mixed. (or use your food processor!)
- Put the dough into a cookie press with the star tip attached. Press out 2 inch long strips onto ungreased cookie sheets, leaving about 1/2 inch between them.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Cool completely and they can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Cookirishiz Annapolis, MD
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah, these sound yummy! Great appetizer/snack food! Thanks for sharing this!juels in Clayton loved it
I love these. We make them at Christmas and for the life of me, I don't know why, thats the only time we do them.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Definately a winner. I'll be trying these this weekend cause they sound really good. Thanks for sharing. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!