Apritadang Manok Chicken CasseroleFrom cherriepie 6 years ago
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 small chicken cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 2 crushed garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 diced large onion shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbs black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 large cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1 green cubed capsicum shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and brown the chicken lightly. Then remove and set aside.
- Add garlic and stir-fry until golden. Then stir-fry the onions until translucent.
- Return the chicken and add the tomatoes, bay leaves, water, salt & pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes or until nearly cooked.
- Add the capsicum and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with plan steamed rice.
The Cookcherriepie Melbourne, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!