Chicken Salad With Toasted AlmondsFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and cubed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 1 cup green grapes, halved shopping list
- 1 cup blanched almonds, toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup lettuce, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Toss chicken with lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Mix the salad dressing, salt, pineapple, grapes, almonds, water chestnuts and lettuce into the chicken until evenly combined.
- Chill until serving.