White Chocolate And Milk Chocolate Covered Strawberries MugFrom cookingbringmehappiness 6 years ago
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries shopping list
- One 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips.. You can use any color chocolate. It's good to mix it up if you like. shopping list
- Medium saucepan shopping list
- Colander shopping list
- paper towels shopping list
- wax paper shopping list
- cookie sheet shopping list
- bamboo skewers 10 "inch shopping list
- mug shopping list
- clay shopping list
How to make it
- First we need the strawberries. Be sure to wash and dry them. Then we need the chocolate. We will need one cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Heat the Chocolate
- Pour them into a microwave safe bowl. If you have a lid, go ahead and put it on top of the container, paper towel will do if you do not. Now they are going into the microwave for two minutes on high.
- If your chocolate is nice and smooth when you stir it, then go ahead and get ready to dip. If not, put it back into the microwave for another thirty seconds and stir again.
- Dip the Strawberries in Chocolate
- Now that the chocolate is ready for dipping, go ahead and place a piece of foil on a plate next to your berries and your chocolate. Take a strawberry, dip it into the chocolate making a circular motion. And pull up, twist and place onto the foil.
- Let's review and do it again.round it in a circular motion, about two circles. Lift up, twist, and set onto your plate. Now finish dipping the rest of the strawberries and then put them into the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate the Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Once the batch is done, go ahead and let them set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Then you can start your decorating. Just take a strawberry, put the stick in the top center of the strawberries.put clay in the mug.Begin to place all of the Chocolate covered strawberries with the sticks into the mug.
- To make the decoration on the Chocolate covered strawberries swirly line
- you would need Disposable Decoration bags and just add the some of the chocolate you have in the bag.squeeze the chocolate down to the tip. cut the bottom tip. from side to side up & down motion decorate your Chocolate covered strawberries. Then put them into the refrigerator for about 5 min. Done!!
The Cookcookingbringmehappiness Rockford, IL
The Rating4 people
great pictures yummy strawberrys thanks bunched high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
what a great and easy recipe...yum five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Good and easy, that's what I like....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!