Vermicelli with Citrus Cream Sauce and RadicchioFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 shallot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cognac shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 orange, zest cut into 1/2-inch by 1/8-inch strips shopping list
- 1 lemon, zest cut into 1/2-inch by 1/8-inch strips shopping list
- 1 pound vermicelli shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-Reggiano shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Freshly grated black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint shopping list
- 1 head radicchio, cleaned and finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, add butter and melt. Add the shallots and saute until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and carefully deglaze with the cognac. Cook until the cognac is almost completely reduced.
- Add the chicken stock and heavy cream and citrus zest and cook until slightly thickened and reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- While sauce is cooking, cook the pasta until al dente in boiling, salted water. Drain well.
- Stir the mint into the sauce.
- Add the drained pasta and toss to coat the pasta well.
- Place the pasta on plates and sprinkle with the radicchio.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!