Broccoli Crawfish Cheese SoupFrom charity 9 years ago
- 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 c of chicken broth shopping list
- 4 tbspn of cornstarch in a 1/2 c of water shopping list
- 4 c of fresh chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2 c of milk shopping list
- 1/4 c of chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can of condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 c of margarine shopping list
- 1 dash of creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 tbspn of minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tspn of hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 lb of crawfish shopping list
How to make it
- Place your large stew or soup pot over high heat.
- Add the broccoli and chicken broth together.
- Cook until tender approx. 3-5 minutes and then set aside.
- In your large skillet add the butter and saute the onions unil lightly browned.
- Then add the crawfish, garlic, creole and hot pepper sauce and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully add the ingredients in the skillet to your stew or soup pot with the broccoli and broth.
- Your gonna want to get a large mixing bowl and stir the Cream of chicken soup, milk and cream of celery soup all together.
- Now take your cornstarch mixture and add it to the soups and stir it well.
- Take everything in that bowl and add it to the pot.
- Placing it back over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add the cheese and turn the heat to low, keep stirring till cheese is blended.
- Do not boil.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!