Swiss Cheese Chicken CutletsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each cheese slice in half and place 1 half on top of each cutlet.
- Starting with a short end tightly roll up cutlets then tie securely with string.
- On waxed paper combine flour and pepper then mix well and add cutlets.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large nonstick skillet then add cutlets.
- Cook turning frequently until golden about 3 minutes.
- Add broth and dried oregano to skillet then increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low then simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Place on a serving plate and remove string then serve warm.