Slow Cooker Meatballs And SpaghettiFrom capedread 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can tomato puree shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, onion, and egg
- Shape the mixture into 16 meatballs.
- In a slow cooker, mix the spaghetti sauce, crushed tomatoes, and tomato puree.
- Place the meatballs into the sauce mixture.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.