Gfcf Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup GFCF butter (or reg, butter if you're not doing casein free) shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum shopping list
- 1/4 cup almond meal shopping list
- 1 cup gluten free flour (I use Bobs Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking flour) shopping list
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, flax, and sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Beat until well combined.
- Add salt, baking soda, xanathan gum, almond meal, and flour. Mix until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Chill dough for 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet by tablespoonfulls.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating6 people
looks like a great gluten free recipe.... thank you for posting it... fivr forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
wonderful recipe love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great post Thx for posting. RWefitobx in Norfolk loved it