Golden Cheddar BroccoliFrom darlenel 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare broccoli, peel stems and separate flowers
- Steam broccoli and stems until tender crisp.
- Arrange broccoli in a 11"x7" oven safe pan so that the flowers are around the outer edge.
- Put the stem in the middle, they'll be covered with the sauce
- Make a white sauce with the butter, flour, salt and milk
- Cook until thickened
- Add cheese and cook until melted
- Add corn and mix to combine
- Spoon cheese corn mixture over the stems of the broccoli
- Sprinkle with crushed corn flakes
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
The Cookdarlenel West St Paul, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!